drank Vanilla Cacao by Herbal Infusions

I received a sample of this from MissB with the teas I ordered in her tea stash sale. Thank you!

I made the first cup of this and thought man this is weak. How could you ever event think to substitute this for hot chocolate. Then I read through some of the reviews and realized I had really under steeped this. The second cup I had I let it hang out for quite a while. Yummy.! This was a spiced hot chocolate. If I ever get the chance to put in an order from Herbal Infusions I would order some of this. Thank you for sharing MissB!

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO