drank Vanilla Mint by Golden Moon Tea

I received a sample of this from bluebelle! Thank you so much for sharing.

I was really excited about this tea. I just ordered something very similar from Zen Tea. Vanilla and mint two of my favorite tea ingredients together as one. unfortunately I think I followed instructions on a package when I shouldn’t have. The package seemed much larger than one tsp, but I dumped the entire thing into my steeper and away I went. The resulting cup was really really bitter. I am going to leave this unrated and hopefully we will cross paths again some day.

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO