I picked up an ounce of this when my sister took me to the Verdant Tasting room. It wasn’t one I was expecting to buy, but man I am glad I did. For me it is a tea that came with no expectations which I am finding can be a very good thing. This is such a comforting and warming tea. I get this feeling that I am eating a nice dessert next to the fire. I can’t even describe the flavors of this one. Bread/cake are some of the words that come to mind with a hint of vanilla and citrus. I like! I hope this one stays around. Looking at some of the tasting notes I am going to have to try steeping this for longer next time.

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Lily Duckler

So glad you got to come in and try this one the other day – hope you get to come and visit us again soon!

Comments

Lily Duckler

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO