I received a sample of this from Charissa Thank you for sharing!

This was one of 3 she sent to try out different Gong Fu Tea shop teas. I have tried the other 2 and this is my favorite so far. Sweet, caramel, and honey notes. This is definitely Ceylon. It is very smooth. No hint of bitterness or astringency. I like! This would be AWESOME iced, but will also make for a great afternoon tea with a bit of honey. I think I will have to pick up a couple of ounces of this the next time I am in the shop. Thank you for sharing!

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML
Charissa

Oooh I think you are right about adding a little bit of honey! I never add anything to my tea but I just might have to make an exception on this one, because I think it would be really tasty. Good idea!

Comments

Charissa

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO