drank Phoenix Pearl by Zen Tea

TTB&C #5

This TTB may end up proving a bad thing for my tea budget. So far I have LOVED every tea i have tried. It will be a struggle to convince myself that I can live without xyz tea for awhile. This is yet another one that I did a very big happy dance when I pulled it out of the box. After I had placed my order with Zen Tea in Feb I saw a discussion mentioning this tea as a must try from Zen, and of course it was not in my order.

This tea is AMZAING! Sweet, rich, chocolaty, malty. It is a cup I could curl up too, but it also tastes like it would rock your socks off iced with lemon. There is quite a bit of this tea left so I think I might indulge in 2 cups! I haven’t looked into the origin of this tea, but Thank you to whoever included it!

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
boychik

they have sale now 30%

TeaTiff

I did see their sale today, but I did JUST order from them 2 months ago. When my EGC starts getting low I will definitely be placing another order and this one will be on it for sure.

looseTman

Ooh Aah!

Comments

boychik

they have sale now 30%

TeaTiff

looseTman

Ooh Aah!

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO