drank Milk Oolong by Gong Fu Tea Shop

Amazing! That really is all I have to say about this tea. I am trying all 3 milk oolongs that I own and I wanted to drink this one first since it was my first love. It is just as wonderful as I remember. Sweet, buttery, and a slight slight vegetal taste. This time I am getting a hint of coconut as well. The next 2 milk oolongs are going to have to bring their “A” game.

TheTeaFairy

Haha! Pressure, pressure!

Cheri

I’m looking for a really good milk oolong. May have to see if I can find a sample of this one to try.

TeaTiff

I can send you a sample of this one and mandala. I will send you a pm.

Wow, thanks!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Haha! Pressure, pressure!

TeaTiff

I can send you a sample of this one and mandala. I will send you a pm.

Wow, thanks!

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO