I received this from BrewTEAllySweet in a tea stash sale. Thank – you.

I like earl grey and I have really enjoyed trying different earl grey’s with different bases. It is interesting to me how the base can change the taste of the bergamont. I have never had a Kenyan tea so I do not know the characteristics of the base. This was a smooth base, but the taste was a little different. The bergamont was at the tail end of the sip and it was very light. I had the thought that I was sipping spagettii when I was drinking this tea. The base just had an odd smell. For me this tea is a no. There was something about it that just wasn’t my cup of tea. I am glad for the opportunity to try this one.

3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO