I received a sample of this from Nicole this weekend and this tea barely survived long enough for me to write about it. I was asking her about her favorite Assam’s and she mentioned this tea.

This is malty sweet deliciousness in a cup. There is a nice fruity finish to this one. I have been really enjoying this one at work. It is also one I was able to resteep quite a bit. The website says there are only 12 tins left and I am now holding quite a long list of Harney teas I would like to purchase. Maybe maybe I can justify it now? Thank you for sharing this one with me Nicole.

3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
boychik

This one is my favorite Assam. In fact I’m sipping it right now. I got 2 tins. I share it win everybody.

Comments

boychik

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO