This was from the December 2013 Steepster Select box.

It was a really rainy night last night and I really wanted to curl up into a ball under blankets and read. This toasty oolong seemed liked the perfect company. Being the start of summer, I haven’t been drinking too many of the darker oolongs lately. This was a nice treat. Roasty, sweet, lighter oolong. I brewed this gong fu style and it just kept giving and giving and giving. I had to call it quits and go to bed before the tea gave out. I enjoyed this one!

TheTeaFairy

Dong Ding, a book, and a blanket sounds really good this morning :-)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Dong Ding, a book, and a blanket sounds really good this morning :-)

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO