I received a sample of this in my recent H&S order. Thank you!

This was a really nice afternoon cup. It was a nice oolong flavor, slightly floral and the pomegranate really enhance the fruity sweetness of the tea. I didn’t brew this under ideal conditions and it was still pretty great. I am tempted to add a bit of this to my next order during the summer.

boychik

It’s very good as iced tea. They even have it as iced tea pre measured poaches.

Pouches

lolainred

I’m not super crazy about this one. I’ll have to give it a try iced, but right now it’s hanging out in the swap box.

They send me a code sun14 valid till 8/31/14

TeaTiff

I was thinking iced tea as I was sipping it. Good to hear that it is good iced.

TeaTiff

lolainred – If it stays in your swap box let me know, I would be interested in playing around with this one a bit more.

Comments

boychik

It’s very good as iced tea. They even have it as iced tea pre measured poaches.

Pouches

lolainred

They send me a code sun14 valid till 8/31/14

TeaTiff

I was thinking iced tea as I was sipping it. Good to hear that it is good iced.

TeaTiff

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO