drank Hazelnut by Adagio Teas

A while back when I started looking for loose leaf tea at places besides Teavana I ordered some Adagio sample packs. At the time I was really interested in trying some flavored whites. I tried the flavored white sample pack and was horrified. Since everything I tried was awful I wrote off Adagio completely. Thinking everything I had from them would be the same quality. I was about ready to give this away, and though well heck I will give it a go. Man I am glad I did. This was a great work tea. The scent and flavor is very strong, but it seems to work. I think this would be a great tea with milk and sugar. This was definitely a sweet hazelnut. I couldn’t identify the base, but it supported the strong flavor. I will be hanging onto this sample and enjoying this as a work tea.

Tea Sipper

Yeah, the white teas are probably their worst. But this one is GOOD.

TeaTiff

Tea Sipper, what are your other favorites from Adagio? I might not have given them much of a chance do to my experience with the white tea.

Comments

Tea Sipper

Yeah, the white teas are probably their worst. But this one is GOOD.

TeaTiff

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO