drank Qing Pin Black Tea by Yezi Tea

This sample is another from KiwiDelight. Thank you!

This is putting me in tea heaven tonight! This is taste slightly sweet, with a honey-sh flavor. This has the wonderful breadish taste and is just pure delicious. As before, I think I like this a bit more than Jin Jun Mei. I think Jin Jun Mei has a much stronger cocoa flavor and this is a bit more bready flavored. They are both wonderful though!

TheTeaFairy

Oh, tea heaven is my favourite place! Sounds very yummy :-)

Cheri

I agree! Tea heaven is a wonderful place to be.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Oh, tea heaven is my favourite place! Sounds very yummy :-)

Cheri

I agree! Tea heaven is a wonderful place to be.

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO