drank Mint Verbena by Harney & Sons

I swear I have logged this tea before, but maybe not. This sachet came in my recent H&S order, along with a huge hand full of others. I manged to catch a summer bug. I blame my one year old:) The daycare is just a cesspool of germs that she brings home and shares with me. My tasters are not great. I tried to drink a cup of Golden Monkey yesterday and that did not end well so I am sticking with the mint teas in my stash until this bug runs for the hills.

With my bad tasters, this was really nice. It was calming, soothing, minty with a slight creaminess. I think I have another sachet of this stashed away at work that I will resteep over and over again. Thank you H&S for the great sample.

Charissa

Hope you feel better soon! Sullivan and I just got over a nasty cold too. No fun.

TeaTiff

Thank you! I am glad you guys are feeling better. Hope the little guys stays healthy the rest of summer!

Comments

Charissa

TeaTiff

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO