I made myself a breakfast of scrambled eggs with a side of leftover Ratatouille, which probably sounds strange, but is really quite good.
I haven’t taken a single bite.

While I was cooking, I opened the sample I got from Verdant of this tea & breathed in German Chocolate Cake! I ignored all instructions (rebel without a clue), & brewed 2 t @ 3 min. Oh my God…so dark…so deep…I smelled sandalwood, but briefly, then molasses, & through all of that, chocolate, a deep dark chocolate bar from somewhere exotic.

I have issues with impulse control, so I drank part of the first cup by dipping out one bamboo spoonful after another, blowing until it was cool enough to sip…chocolate expresso with a hint of pepper…once the cup was cool enough, I savored every sip, swirling it around in my mouth like a wine sampling guy…reluctant to swallow because it just feels & tastes so good!

I’m in love with this tea! I need to send an email to David Duckler, requesting that he add some of this to my order, due to be shipped out soon. I got a sample of this with my last order, & I want more!

“Please, sir, I want some more.”

For the first person to guess the source of that quote, I’ll send a free copy of my xmas CD, “MidWinter’s Canon”, which is a 60 minute medley of Holiday music, lullabies, Canon in D, & some other things, all blended with a mix of classical, new age, & sort of jazzy flavors. More info @ www.harpsinger.net/Terri_Langerak/Midwinters_Canon.html *

Oh, & MsWhatsit, you’re not allowed to enter this contest, since you’re my sister & you already have a copy! Although I know that you know the answer :D

Michelle

It’s Oliver Twist! :)

I have a winner!!!

Terri HarpLady

Congratulations, Michelle! You have a choice between an actual physical CD (send me a message with your address) or a digital download from CDbaby. Just let me know which you prefer! Thanks!

Azzrian

WOOO HOOOO spreading the harp love! :)

Bonnie

Shhhh…(once you taste the good stuff…it’s hard to resist!)
I know that you can’t eat chocolate (allergies) so these chocolaty tea’s must be driving you crazy….so fun to read your reviews…like you stepped into a candy store and are being naughty) Shhhh!

Terri HarpLady

PeaceNL: Hmmm, not sure what’s going on there, but this evening I’ll see if I can set up my paypal shopping cart instead. I’ve been meaning to do that for awhile.
Bonnie: LOL, Chocolaty tasting teas allow my inner child to think she’s getting away with something!

Comments

Michelle

It’s Oliver Twist! :)

I have a winner!!!

Azzrian

WOOO HOOOO spreading the harp love! :)

Bonnie

Shhhh…(once you taste the good stuff…it’s hard to resist!)

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO