First, Thanks to Amanda for sending me this yummy sample. (I know there are 2 Amandas on here, this is the one the did NOT start the traveling tea box thing. I don’t know what else to say to differentiate them!)

Tasty! I opened the package, it’s a chocolate malt! I brewed the tea, & it is delicious! I drank 1/3 of the cup plain, deeply enjoyable, 1/3 with Stevia (“Hello, you sweet thing!”), & the final 1/3 with a little unsweetened almond milk. I just picked up my cup…& it’s empty!

I do like The Tea Spot! I haven’t tried all of their teas, but I’ve enjoyed most of the ones I tried so far!

Bonnie

I liked this tea too. I shared some with my daughter when we went to Estes Park last week.

Comments

Bonnie

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO