It’s been a beautiful day! The leaves are already turning here, & my drive to Pere Marquette & back was about an hour each way. The wedding was also lovely. I play weddings almost every weekend of the year, which is good money for me, but I also really enjoy being part of the sacredness of it. Regardless of the lifestyle, culture, & spirituality of the event, all weddings are beautiful. I feel that if you can find someone in this life that you truly love, you should go for it!

It’s always so nice to relax when I get home with a cup of tea. I started the day with Yanxin’s 04 puerh, which I really enjoyed. When I got home from the gig, there was a verdant box waiting for me (oh joy!!!). It contains the newest blends & a few refills (Laoshan black). By far the one tea I was most excited to try was the Sichuan Caravan, so before I got out of the black evening gown & into pajamas, I already had a cup going, & it smells like heaven!

Here’s why I’m so excited about this tea: EVERYthing in this blend is something that I LOVE! Ginger, Elderberries, Licorice root!! I’m fairly new to Puerh, but I’m finding it to be a tea that I crave, very grounding, something I really need in my busy Terri the Harp Fairie life.

So, it smells of all those wonderful spices, & the taste is awesome! Perfectly blended, I can taste all the flavors, & yet none are overwhelming. It has the buttery earthiness of the puerh, with its bright tongue tingling sensation, the ginger & hint of pepper are so warming & soothing to my throat & tummy, & sweet licorice root has a strong balancing quality, which again is always helpful to me. I already know that I’ll have to order more, because this is a blend I will enjoy again & again. Thank you David!

Bonnie

I’ve been waiting for someone like you to review this and please drink some more and review it again. I can’t drink this because I’m allergic to licorice so I’m enjoying it through your reviews!!! So glad you love it!

Comments

Bonnie

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO