drank Blue Unicorn by Shanti Tea

My experience with the first steep of this yesterday was not really pleasant. To me it tasted salty, soapy, & hinted of bleach. Bleckckck

I’m giving it a 2nd steeping, & there is more flavor, but it still isn’t something appealing to me.

I gotta go run around all day. Maybe I’ll try one more this afternoon.

TeaEqualsBliss

DOH!!!!! I’m almost out of my stash or I would certainly send you a bunch :) Sorry this isn’t jivin’ for ya!

Terri HarpLady

well…3rd steep is ok, but it’s kind of leaving a metallic sensation around the edges of my tongue. That’s ok though, there are so many teas that I love, & somewhere down the road I’ll be glad to try this one again. Maybe my next experience will be better!
@TeaEqualsBliss: Thanks for your encouragement!

MsWhatsit

Well, unicorn horns are suppose to dispell poisons. Soap and bleach disinfect which amounts to a similar effect for the time period. Perhaps that was the concept.

Interesting point…

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Terri HarpLady

@TeaEqualsBliss: Thanks for your encouragement!

MsWhatsit

Interesting point…

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO