I’m laying in bed in my pjs & my holey red cashmere sweater, with a heating pad wrapped around me. Tony hates this sweater, he says if I ever wear it to his house again, he’ll burn it! He keeps offering to buy me a new one.

I love this sweater! It looks like hell, but its so ridiculously soft, it’s my go to for comfort. It’s my inner child’s version of a blankie. I also have my stuffed bunny here. We just finished off this tea, which is yum yum! Nothing medicinal about it, it tastes so decadently dessert like, perfect for pampering the cranky child within.

I would be content to lay here, bundled & warm, but I’ve drank a lot of tea today & I have to go…

Frolic

I love my holey lilac cashmere sweater. You can’t get rid of cashmere!

If you can’t wear it around him I recommend using it as a heating pad or hot water bottle cover. Might drive him less crazy but still keep you cozy.

Terri HarpLady

Thanks, frolic! i knew somebody would understand! His house is 5 minutes away, LOL, so I just don’t take it over there : D

Bonnie

Get better Terri! Little Terri is eating everything in the frig!

Nik

I still have my bankie. It’s the softest thing ever. Hope you’re feeling better!

Comments

Frolic

I love my holey lilac cashmere sweater. You can’t get rid of cashmere!

Terri HarpLady

Bonnie

Get better Terri! Little Terri is eating everything in the frig!

Nik

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO