I’ll confess: Since I can’t really taste much, and I’m going to need some serious caffeine to get through this wedding today, I’m aiming at either drinking black teas that don’t really float my boat, or that I’m almost out of. This one qualifies in the 2nd category. I had enough for one potent cup, which I’m drinking now. I’ve discovered that I CAN taste ‘sweet’, so I added a little stevia, & that helped me to taste a hint of the vanilla & black current that makes this tea so special.

BoxerMama

Sounds like a Mate kind of day. :/ Feel better soon!

Terri HarpLady

Thanks, Mama! I’m better today than yesterday, I think, & once I play this wedding (which is an hour away, so I’ll spend more time driving than actually playing), then it’s back to bed for me! I have another wedding tomorrow morning, & an all day Bridal Fair on Sunday.

Azzrian

I love the Naughty Vicar! :)

MsWhatsit

I like the name of the tea, it’s fun. The tea is pretty good too. :o)

Comments

BoxerMama

Sounds like a Mate kind of day. :/ Feel better soon!

Terri HarpLady

Azzrian

I love the Naughty Vicar! :)

MsWhatsit

I like the name of the tea, it’s fun. The tea is pretty good too. :o)

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO