One more tea I’m almost out of. Although it is a decent breakfast tea, & packs a fair punch, it’s not necessarily a favorite, so I don’t mind not tasting much. The stevia I added is helping to bring forward a hint of Vanilla & orange, & from previous experience I seem to recall a buttery croissant taste. I have enough left for one more cup, which I’ll drink in a week or 2, as I just realized I never reviewed this one, & I do at least owe it a fair review!

Josie Jade

This is one of my favorites. I’ve loved pretty much every tea that I’ve tried from the London Tea Room. I need to do my reviews on these too!

Bonnie

FEELING BETTER?

Terri HarpLady

@Miss SweeTea – Did you visit their shop in St. Louis?
@Bonnie – better than yesterday, but still pretty droopy, especially after the gig. Next on my agenda: food & bed.
I love the new pic!

Josie Jade

Yes, I did visit LTR this past July. My fiancee’s family is in St. Louis, so we visit a few times a year. :)

Terri HarpLady

Nice! Sometime when you’re gonna be in town, we should try to have tea! Are you getting married in St. Louis or North Carolina?

Josie Jade

Oh, I would love to meet up for tea! We don’t have a lot of tea places here in NC (or a lot of tea friends. My mom and fiancée are so sweet to grin and bear it when I drag them to our local tea room!). I’m not sure when we will be in St. Louis next because this Thanksgiving is our NC year, but I will let you know and hopefully we can plan a tea date.

As for the wedding, we aren’t quite sure yet. I’m going bak to school again so we may wait until after graduation. I think the wedding will probably be a big southern wedding or maybe a beach destination wedding, but we will probably have a little celebration in St. Louis also. I do want to take engagement pictures at Fountain Park though, since that’s where we got engaged.

Comments

Josie Jade

Bonnie

FEELING BETTER?

Terri HarpLady

@Miss SweeTea – Did you visit their shop in St. Louis?
I love the new pic!

Josie Jade

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO