First, my apologies for my crabby note earlier! But I also want to say that Momo would be proud of me if she saw me zipping up that right hand lane when everyone else managed to move over & there was a quarter mile open until the lane ended! That probably saved me another 15 – 20 minutes of wait time!

I drank this Tuo Cha much earlier in the day, right after my cup of english breakfast. The only word I can use to describe it was Smooth! It will show up in a future review, & I suspect that it’s a tasty one. I didn’t detect any saltiness, just a very smooth earthy feel, which is what I wanted.

One interesting aspect of being sick & not being able to taste & smell is that it brings the focus more to mouth feel, kind of like the way being blind brings the focus more to the other senses, only obviously, not really the same thing at all, but I’m sure you get the idea. In some ways, I’d like to sample some of the really awesome teas, the ones with tingly & creamy characteristics, just to see how much more noticeable they’d be. But, that’s probably just feverish folly!

momo

Hahaha I am very proud of you!

Aiko

Aww, are you sick too? >: Seems to just be that time of year.
I know what you mean about mouthfeel though; it’s so much more pronounced when the flavor isn’t distracting from it.

Comments

momo

Hahaha I am very proud of you!

Aiko

Aww, are you sick too? >: Seems to just be that time of year.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO