Now I’m enjoying multiple steepings of this wonderful deep tea with it’s amazing chocolatey aroma & fullness. I’m having a hard time getting motivated today, & quite honestly, I’d like to go back to bed. But I have things to do, mostly desk work, & I have a public performance tomorrow to promote (to hear my originals, visit www.harpsinger.net).

I’d also like to apologize for continuing to blog on the same teas over & over again. I have a ton of samples here to review, but I feel that my taste buds are working, but still not 100%, so I don’t want to write about a new tea & not give it justice!

Azzrian

LOVE your music Terri – makes me want to go buy a harp and get lessons lol but you have a lifetime of experience and your voice is STUNNING!!!!
Also … write as many notes on the same tea as you want!

Bonnie

You’re a jazzy lady, love that!

Terri HarpLady

:D Thanks ladies!

Claire

I post a lot of the same teas over and over again – I just get into ruts where I like to drink the same kind of tea. Also, I find sometimes I taste or think of new things that I haven’t before. :)

Comments

Azzrian

Also … write as many notes on the same tea as you want!

Bonnie

You’re a jazzy lady, love that!

Terri HarpLady

:D Thanks ladies!

Claire

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO