Tea number 2 from the Verdant Tea of the Month Club:

This is a tea that I’m not new to, & it is one that I have already been enjoying since I placed my first Verdant order (which was really just about 6 weeks ago, can you believe that? I’m not going to confess to how many orders I’ve placed since then…LOL).

I love the deep chocolate boldness, & this is another strongly grounding tea, I feel like it is made of the roots of trees, deep in the earth. There is a hint of a burdock root flavor, a spiciness of clove, and my beloved sweet potato. Definitely a noticeable contrast from the Tian Di Ren ’06 Sheng, this is a much bolder cup, with a thickness to it.

Terri HarpLady

Now I’m headed down to Perryville (90 miles or do drive) to play a wedding!

Bonnie

If I were you, I’d need a great tea thermos, a non-spill cup and a custom tea-bib to keep my clothes clean while driving down the roads to the performance. I’m a terrible dribbler! Usually I use a straw in every beverage cup because I miss my mouth too often when driving and plop tea down my chin onto my ‘shelf’.

MsWhatsit

This tea sounds good. Clove and sweet potato? MMMM

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Now I’m headed down to Perryville (90 miles or do drive) to play a wedding!

Bonnie

MsWhatsit

This tea sounds good. Clove and sweet potato? MMMM

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO