I love this tea! I’ve already written a review on it, but I just want to say it again, “I love this tea!”

This is simply the best blend currently available on Verdant’s website, in my opinion. I think David really outdid himself with this blend, & I applaud him loudly. There is just so much to this cup! It’s sweet, it’s tingly, it’s warming, & it’s delicious!

It’s also almost all gone from my cupboard, which means its time to place a new verdant order…again!

Babble

I love your enthusiasm. I think I may have to put this on the shopping list when I finally place an order. I’m waiting for the Mrs. Li’s Dragonwell to come back in stock..

Terri HarpLady

Rachel, did you get to try Mrs Li’s Dragonwell? If not, I’d be glad to send you a sample of both.

Babble

No I never got a chance to try it. Oh man that would be so awesome. PMing you right now :)

Comments

Babble

Terri HarpLady

Babble

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO