I’m heading out into another drizzly damp day to visit with the midwife who attended the births of my first 3 children (I had another lady at the birth of the 4th child. They were all born at home).

Anyway, I hadn’t seen her for years, & we recently reconnected, & in our mutually busy lives we’ve finally found a day in which we can spend the afternoon, reminiscing about births, gardening, tea, our children & grandchildren, & whatever else.

This dampness is rough on my lungs, so a spicy gingery brew is required for going outside, & this is the one!

gmathis

Day with a dear friend trumps the tea, no matter how good it is :)

Azzrian

What a wonderful experience for you to share together! <3

Terri HarpLady

It was a wonderful visit! She is one of the women who basically ‘raised’ me when I was in my 20’s. I lived in Rolla, MO at the time, & there was an amazing network of women there that I am so grateful to have been a part of. We sang together, birthed our babies at home, & had lovely get togethers that always included lots of delicious food. She recently moved to St. Louis, & just by chance (I say that, be we know there are no coincidences) I ran into her at a local holistic health expo event I was playing at (some would call it a psychic fair), I heard a familiar voice say, “I know you.” and there she was!

MsWhatsit

Awesome how you reconnected. Also, this brew sounds pretty good.

Comments

gmathis

Day with a dear friend trumps the tea, no matter how good it is :)

Azzrian

What a wonderful experience for you to share together! <3

Terri HarpLady

MsWhatsit

Awesome how you reconnected. Also, this brew sounds pretty good.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO