drank Earl of Grey by The Tea Spot

My gig schedule has been crazy for weeks, but I’m finally having a Saturday off with Tony. We had a nice breakfast together, started a crockpot of chili, & have basically lazed around in our PJs all day, watching back episodes of NCIS & a few other shows we like. So far today I’ve drank Shagadelic English Breakfast & Bolder Breakfast. Now Tony is is the bubble bath (real men DO take bubble baths), and I’m watching Snow White & the Huntsman, and sipping this Earl Gray. And I LIKE it! YEAH! It’s a nice variation from the usual: bright & lemony, sweet with a little licorice & vanilla. The black tea base is a little weak, in my opinion, but otherwise this is a tasty cup! I sweetened it with some stevia, & I’m enjoying every sip. :D

Terri HarpLady

As it cools, it’s sort of reminding me of fruit loops…

Bonnie

This tea reminded me of lemon pudding. Then, I saw that I was allergic to one ingredient so had to stop but otherwise it tasted really good.

Terri HarpLady

Yeah it has licorice, which is yummy for me, allergy for you. You have my sympathy!

MsWhatsit

I wouldn’t have thought of licorice and vanilla in Earl Grey but it sure sounds good.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

As it cools, it’s sort of reminding me of fruit loops…

Bonnie

MsWhatsit

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO