I’m sending good wishes for all those effected by the storm.

I started the day slowly: hot bubble bath, yoga, a walk in my garden, & a breakfast of fresh picked Chard, leftover winter squash, & 2 basted eggs. I wanted to dark tea to accompany the meal, & Zhu Rong satisfies! I brewed the first cup (1 T to 8oz water) for 2 minutes, & immediately re-steeped in a different cup for 3 minutes. Both cups are rich & flavorful (although I think next time I might to 3 min & 4). Hints of dark chocolate & spice, a little woodsy too.

I’d like to sit around drinking tea, but I’m headed out to the St. Louis Salt Room, to breath some salt & try to open up my lungs. Then I’ll run a variety of errands, before returning home to my desk work.

Wouldn’t it be great if someone would invent a kettle that can be plugged into your car, like a phone charger??

Bonnie

Great meal and tea! Love Zhu Rong! I’ve even mixed a little butter with a bit and poured it over squash!

Donna A

Sounds like a fun day with some good food and nice tea. I haven’t tried the Verdant Zhu Rong, but I ordered it yesterday, so I’m looking forward to trying it. Your brewing information will be helpful.

Invader Zim

I would love to spend mornings with you if they’re always like that! Such a wonderful way to start the day and a delicious sounding meal!

Ysaurella

As LiberTEAS, I found your item on amazon as well http://www.amazon.fr/bouilloire-voiture-branchement-allume-cigare/dp/B004QNYAX0 with a French cigar plug if you come in France to drive and drink tea

Terri HarpLady

LiberTEAS: You Rock! I can’t believe it exists!
Zim (or anyone else) if you’re ever in St. Louis, we’re on!

Comments

Bonnie

Donna A

Invader Zim

Ysaurella

Terri HarpLady

LiberTEAS: You Rock! I can’t believe it exists!
Zim (or anyone else) if you’re ever in St. Louis, we’re on!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO