It’s been a little while since I had a cup of this lovely Assam. I’ve had a love affair with Assam teas, they are so satisfying, & this one doesn’t miss it’s mark! It’s a wild & crazy looking tea! Long irregular strands of black with some mahogany tinging, like some unruly sea veggie, & not easy to measure, at least not by the spoonful. It brews a pleasant malty cup with a hint of cocoa, & the re-steep, although not as deep, is nice too!

first steeping: 2 tsp heaping, 3 min
second steep: 5 minutes

Thank you Stacy, for this tasty tea. I now have money in my playpal account (someone bought my CDs! Yeah! www.harpsinger.net), so I’ll be visiting you soon to place an new order!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO