After getting plenty of black tea into my system this morning, I followed up by using the rest of this Jingshan green sample, this timing opting for the Gaiwan & short (3 seconds!) steeps.
1. was buttery, mouth watering, & bright, with a very green almost matcha like taste!
2. similar, but with a little more bitterness.
3. the butteryness starts to slip away, there is an edge of lime & a nutty flavor
The next 3 steepings were for 6 seconds:
4. Asparagus, that’s what my son drew & I agreed the flavor was!
5. Drew drank this one while I drank number 4

Now my tummy was starting to ache. Green tea often does that to me, so Drew & I fixed lunch together & ate in the sunroom.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO