drank Earl of Grey by The Tea Spot

So, I’ve decided I like this Earl Grey! Drew & I shared a pot of it, sweetened with Stevia, & it is just tasty!

Donna A

I’ve got a goal of finding my favorite Earl Grey and have a few new ones on the way. The thing I’ve noticed about reviews on Earl of Grey and others is the wide variety of opinions. Reviews on The Tea Spot website are all the way from unbelievably excellent to terrible and everything in between.

Terri HarpLady

This one is definitely a different take, which is good for me. The funny thing is, I used to really like Earl grey, but for some reason the bergamot sometimes bothers me. Anyway, I like this one! :)

Comments

Donna A

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO