I’m still not sure how I feel about this blend…The smell of the dry tea is unpleasant to me, kind of chemical, but my son Drew really likes the smell of it. I don’t taste any pumpkin, & at first sip, my mouth & all its part say, “yum”, but then after a few sips, it tastes kind of phony. I’ve tried it plain (mehhh), I’ve tried it with stevia, which is better. I also tried it with coconut milk, which wasn’t as good as I’d hoped. I’ll probably let Drew drink up the rest of the blend, as he really likes it (along with Farewell Ponds)

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO