This is the 2nd of my Bathtub Teas today, NOT meaning that it tastes like bath water, LOL, but that I drank it while I was in the bathtub, while reading pep talk letters from NaNoWriMo.com on my iPad and breathing in the aroma of Roses & Chamomile. TMI, I know…LOL

This is like drinking c warm cup of spiced butter. I know that sounds gross, & it isn’t. This tea probably has the butteriest mouth-feel of anything I’ve ever drank, and some yummy spices as well. I didn’t really taste much chocolate, but it was a tasty cup!

Michelle

I’m always so excited when a new NaNoWriMo pep talk comes out.

Comments

Michelle

I’m always so excited when a new NaNoWriMo pep talk comes out.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO