drank Gooey Butter Cake by 52teas

My daughter Arianna & I are having breakfast & I let her pick out some of the teas that we’re drinking. Here are her comments regarding this tea:

“It’s flippin’ tasTea! (she told me to spell it that way), coming off first as light and lemony, with a smooth buttery finish”.

Next…

Babble

Wow your daughter is quite the tea critic – and tea punner, as well. How old is she?

Terri HarpLady

Arianna is 26, my hippie girl, a little tongue in cheeky, and I guess it comes from being raised in a tea drinking house, right? My other daughter, Jessica, is 29, and strictly a coffee drinker, LOL! Both of my sons (Drew 23, and Leif 20) are tea drinkers.

LiberTEAS

My oldest is 20, and she didn’t start drinking teas much until she was about 16 or 17, until that time, she “hated” tea which I think was more about rebelling against mom than anything else. Now, she drinks tea on occasion but doesn’t want caffeine, so she pretty much sticks with peppermint herbals. During her last year of cosmetology school, she would start every morning off with some Honeybush, she loved Frank’s Honeybush selections, her favorites were the Coconut Cheesecake Honeybush and the Banana Honeybush.

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, LOL, I think Jess’ coffee drinking started out as rebellion. She was also a prep for awhile, my exact opposite. She let go of that & his more hippy-ish like me now.

Comments

Babble

LiberTEAS

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO