The Chocolate midnight is done. I just finished making lemon curd (that stuff is crack!) for the lemon squares. I’m sipping sparkling water with meyer lemon pulp in it, and it rocks.

I’m also sipping this wonderful Shu, gongfu style. I love this one, and so far no 3rd eye headache or sensations of hallucinogenic shroom trippin’ or anything. I’m glad this one doesn’t effect me that way, as I just ordered more of it recently…along with a few other things… sorry Nik, I’ve been sneaking around behind your back ordering more tea ;)

gmathis

Your cooking rocks and I’ve never even tasted it!

Bonnie

I like making lemon squares too…

Terri HarpLady

This is the first time I made lemon squares ,Bonnie, i ate one, and they turned out great! I am the family pastry chef, which is crazy cuz I can’t eat much in the way of sweets.
Mathis, thank! If you’re ever in St. Louis, you’ll have to come by and let me feed you.

Nik

[chuckle] I’ve never been called by St. Louis, but Terri, your sunroom and your mini trees and the gift of yumminess they provide and your harp gigs are caaaaallinnnnng meeee… =)

gmathis

That would be wonderful, thank you!

Terri HarpLady

Nik, you have an open invitation too!
I think when we finally have out Steepster convention (at the least the north american version) we should have it in St. Louis, because we’re pretty central…

Comments

gmathis

Your cooking rocks and I’ve never even tasted it!

Bonnie

I like making lemon squares too…

Nik

gmathis

That would be wonderful, thank you!

Terri HarpLady

Nik, you have an open invitation too!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO