First, Thank you Jason! Everyone missed logging our teas, and I’m grateful to see that things are back in order. You are awesome!

I had to leave the house early today, without having drank any tea. It’s a rarity, for sure, but I was getting a much needed massage, and I’ve learned from experience that I shouldn’t drink tea before I get a massage. I’m sure you all understand why. Luckily I didn’t have to drive far, and the massage was awesome and wonderful. As soon as I got home I turned the kettle on, and reached into my black tea shelf, for something I haven’t drank for a few weeks, and this was it! It went down quick and smooth, a brisk and bright start to my day filled with students, a few errands, and NaNoWriMo!

And so, my black tea rotation begins again!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO