Heaven, that’s what I’m experiencing right now!

After an all day affair of savory teas, starting with the last of my Butiki English Breakfast (very tart!), then Butiki Organic Assam (potent!), then the Sheng (which I’m still drinking, LOL) and Matcha I’ve already documented, I wanted something sweet.

This really hits the spot. I didn’t even bother to try it plain, just dumped in some stevia, and YUM! I don’t really need any extra caffeine, but I plan to write on my novel until it’s finished tonight (if possible, I’m at 44,356 words, only 5,644 words to go), so maybe a little caffeine is in order?

I think this is the best Chocolate flavored tea I’ve ever had, it really is good! The tea base they use at the Tea Spot is also good.
Yeah, I think I want another cup…

Bonnie

I thought this was good chocolate too! (Think they put something in it that I’m allergic to though)

Terri HarpLady

Hmmm…well that’s too bad, Bonnie, regarding the allergy, that is.

Bonnie

I WAS WRONGTHIS WAS A GOOD ONE, it’s the Earl Grey that had the Rooibos in it I believe.

Comments

Bonnie

Terri HarpLady

Hmmm…well that’s too bad, Bonnie, regarding the allergy, that is.

Bonnie

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO