This is my favorite Pu’er so far, I think. I tried it about a month ago, as a sample, and I just got another bag of it, and I want to order more.

It is a skull shining, mind blowing tea that immediately gets my Qi flowing, my ears popping, and brings me into a state of mindfulness.

The tea itself is so amazing to look at.
Dry, it’s a deep mahogany, and it looks so fragile, like books in the library of ancient Atlantis, and if you touched them, they would crumble. When you get it wet, it turns a deep black, and I want to touch it, and when I do, it feels really sturdy, kind of like oak leaves. The smell is sweet and ancient.

And it tastes so good! The only real description I can have of the taste is the aftertaste, which is sweet, with a teensy sparkle of salt, but it’s like someone sprinkled a few granules of a really finely powdered special salt, and every so often, a tiny particle melts on my tongue.

Bonnie

My favorite too! Geoffrey got me interested in it awhile ago and I was amazed at where it takes me. I call it my party pu’er because it’s transcendental. Skull shining is right.
Good pu’er to drink with someone you care about or good friends.

Terri HarpLady

I wish I could step into a transporter and come hang out and drink Pu’er with you Bonnie!

Bonnie

Me too! We’d have some stories to tell (no microphones allowed!)

Comments

Bonnie

Good pu’er to drink with someone you care about or good friends.

Terri HarpLady

Bonnie

Me too! We’d have some stories to tell (no microphones allowed!)

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO