I’m at a gig. It’s a combo craft show & tea. I have a 1 hour break between sets, while they have a presentation from a lady that makes amazing vintage hats.

I had to leave my house at 7:30 this morning & drive an hour to get here, & I needed tea. I left with a 12 oz mug of wild picked Jin Jun Mai (verdant), a 16 oz thermos of black dragon pearls (Teavana), & a 20 oz thermos of Aquarius (adagio, & yes, that is my sign). All I have left is the Aquarius!

I’m gonna play another hour, then load up & head back to St Louis, grab lunch, refill all of my tea containers, & drive an hour & a half south to play another gig from 6:30 – 8:30. A full day!

KittyLovesTea

That does indeed sound like a very busy day. I hope you have a jolly good time :)

Terri HarpLady

It is! The best part is I get to do my favorite thing, and they’re paying me to do it! I sold some xmas CDs at the first gig, and will hopefully sell some more at the 2nd.

Comments

KittyLovesTea

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO