Part II

I’m at home, getting ready to leave for my second gig of the day, I’ve eaten lunch, and refilled all of my tea containers, LOL. Oh, and (one of) my Verdant orders arrived!! Here’s what I’m taking:
1. a travel cup (just regular size) of (dreamy expression on face) Golden Fleece (It’s so beautiful, and tasty too!) I’ll drink that while I’m driving
2. My thermos type cup, I’m going with more of the Aquarius, with stevia. That Hazelnut flavor is kind of nice, and something sweet to sip on between songs sounds good.

Oh yeah, I sample the Yu Lu Yan Cha Black with lunch. No comments at this time, I’ll come back to it when I have time to contemplate…
Now I’m off to entertain the masses!

Have a great evening everyone! Tomorrow is my Pajama Day!!

Claire

I’m so excited to try Golden Fleece and the Yu Lu Yan Cha. Sadly, our postal service isn’t the greatest, and today the mail person left a “go pick this up yourself” notice without even ringing our buzzer. :(

Invader Zim

Claire, I hate when they do that! They don’t do it a lot to us, but it still irks me when they do it.

Claire

It’s a real crap shoot in SF. Sometimes we get packages, and sometimes the person never even attempts to ring our doorbell.

BoxerMama

Pajama days are the best. I was fortunate enough to have 3 days off in a row and today is day one. I haven’t showered or gotten dressed and I’ve broken my own rules by leaving the house looking this way. lol

Terri HarpLady

I’m finally done for the day…whew…a lot of driving…time to couch potato it! Claire, you’ll love it! Boxer, I leave my house like that all the time. I just don’t really care, lol

Comments

Claire

Invader Zim

BoxerMama

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO