I’m back in my PJs, feet propped up on the coffee table, relaxing at Tony’s house.

I love this tea, it is mildly sweet, with a buttery feeling, and hints of vanilla and pastry. Yum! I went with the western brewing method, as Tony doesn’t have a Gaiwan. That might be a good idea for a holiday gift, but that would be like Homer Simpson giving Marge a bowling ball, if you catch my drift. So 3 minutes in a cup, and I stood there the whole time with a spoon, dipping it in the cup and taking a little slurp until the timer went off.

I’m on my 2nd steeping now, and although I like it even better done gongfu style, this is good. I will sip this for the rest of the day.

MsWhatsit

Gongfu sounds like a martial art to me. I guess I need to study up.

Bonnie

Or it can sound like… ‘go on fool’.

You both made me smile! :D

Angrboda

I’m not convinced Homer wouldn’t actually do that…

He did! LOL, that was one of the earlier seasons. :D
He bought her a bowling ball, fitted to HIS hand, so she took bowling lessons & ended up having an affair with her instructor.

Comments

MsWhatsit

Gongfu sounds like a martial art to me. I guess I need to study up.

Bonnie

Or it can sound like… ‘go on fool’.

You both made me smile! :D

Angrboda

I’m not convinced Homer wouldn’t actually do that…

He did! LOL, that was one of the earlier seasons. :D

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO