After students from 9 – 1, a quick lunch, and the booking for 3 xmas gigs (Yeah!), I had a few errands to run and wanted something sweet, and a break from caffeine, so I went with the last cup of this, with some stevia. It is creamy, and well flavored, tasting of coconut, graham cracker crust, even with a hint of lime. I used the finum and was extra careful not to get any of the ‘shake’ into the cup itself, but still have that ’akkkk" feeling in my throat. Sometimes rooibos just breaks into teeny tiny particles, and they find their way into my cup. I should have included the muslin tea bag, as a double straining system. It works so much better that way. At least the tea tasted good!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO