I’ve had enough caffeine today!
I have an early morning gig, playing my harp from 7:30 – 9am in the lobby of an office building while the people who work there come in to work. The building manager will have a breakfast buffet set up for them as well. I do several of these types of gigs every year at this time. I’m not an early morning person, & it will take some effort to get myself to go to bed at a reasonable time so that I can get up early enough to leave the house by 6:30, so no more caffeine for today.

This is not a favorite blend, as I’m not a huge fan of sage (except in food) or tulsi, but it’s ok, all the ingredients are high quality, and I really like most of the other ingredients. Since I’ll be working a lot for the next 3 weeks, (I booked 3 more gigs today) I figure my immune sys can use all the help it can get. I’m still not sure what I did with that bag of Sichuan Caravan, so this will do for now.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO