I’ve been sipping this all afternoon, while I started a new batch of Sauer Kraut (it will be ready in 3 or 4 week, a mix of purple & green cabbages = hot pink kraut!), and a new batch of Kimchi too.

This Sheng does have a sticky rice quality about it, and a bit of a nutty taste as well. What’s really presenting to me today is a sage-like aroma & flavor, very savory, very heady. With successive cups that strong herbal flavor gradually backs up, and the sticky rice moves forward.

Azzrian

Mmmm Kraut!!!! God that sounds SO GOOD!

Veronica

When I was younger I had a friend whose mom made excellent kimchi. I haven’t thought about that in years, but now I really want some!

Terri HarpLady

Kraut & Kimchi are so easy to make, & so loaded with goodness. The hardest part is remembering to start a new batch!

Comments

Azzrian

Mmmm Kraut!!!! God that sounds SO GOOD!

Veronica

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO