drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

Yesterday I had a wonderful pajama day, no gigs anywhere, no students, just me, Tony, tea, & relaxation. We sampled the Exotic Pear (Butiki), but I didn’t write a review on it. That’s a tea I’ll have to drink a few times before I have anything to say.

I have a gig today at a retirement home. I’ll be playing for their Holiday Open House. I started the morning with an English Breakfast (Adagio), and now I’m doing Gaiwan steepings of Laoshan Black.
5G + 4oz (quick rinse) = one of the best teas ever!

I’ve reviewed this tea several times, as have many others, & if you are one of the few who hasn’t tried it, you’re missing out!

Invader Zim

Today is my pajama day. Went out for groceries this morning, changed back into pj’s as soon as we got back!

Terri HarpLady

I had a pj day on Friday, & by pjs I mean black sweat pants & the chic version of a wife-beater shirt, only black with some lace around the neck & armpits, & my beloved red cashmere sweater with holes in it. I taught 2 adult students in this ensemble, went to the bank, met people at the coffee shop for tea, and spent the rest of my time hanging out at home, drinking tea. I looked like crap, & I didn’t care. :D

Comments

Invader Zim

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO