Thank you to Angel @ TeaVivre for this generous sample!

My daughter Arianna is here for breakfast & tea. We started with this wonderful sample of Golden Tip Yun Nan. Yunnan teas are one of my most favorites, with their thick maltiness & sweet caramel undertones. This one does not disappoint in the least! Malty & sweet, with a bit of sweet potato in there as well. A lovely start to my morning!

Donna A

One of my favorites from teavivre. Love the maltiness and sweet caramel undertones.

Terri HarpLady

yes! Anything that tastes of Malt, chocolate, caramel, or sweet potato, please!

Comments

Donna A

Terri HarpLady

yes! Anything that tastes of Malt, chocolate, caramel, or sweet potato, please!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO