Getting ready to head out the door to play an early morning gig, with a cup of this in hand. I love the body of it, the depth: malt, a little chocolate, spice. A morning cup to enhance my playing, & I’m gonna need a little enhancement, as I bumped my middle finger yesterday (right before my gig) and split the nail, painfully peeling it back a bit. I trimmed it as far back as I could, but it kept catching on a string & ouch! I had a few bandaids in my purse, but they don’t stand up to harp playing very well, so neither lasted very long.

I have a 2 hour gig this morning, & a rehearsal tonight. I have a roll of white bandage tape in my purse, the finger is wrapped to protect the nail, & although it’s throbbing, “the show must go on!”

gmathis

Yowie! Not a fun occupational hazard.

Butiki Teas

Ouch, that sounds awful. Good luck with your gig, I hope its not too painful.

Terri HarpLady

I survived! Now to make it through tonight’s rehearsal!

Terri HarpLady

It is one of the difficulties of being a musician, any little cut is a major ordeal.

Comments

gmathis

Yowie! Not a fun occupational hazard.

Butiki Teas

Ouch, that sounds awful. Good luck with your gig, I hope its not too painful.

Terri HarpLady

I survived! Now to make it through tonight’s rehearsal!

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO