Home from my gig, feeling a little drained, I made a quick lunch stir fry of chicken, bok choi, spring onions, ginger, garlic, toasted sesame oil & fish sauce. My home-made Kimchi & Sauer Kraut are both bubbling nicely, and the Kimchi will be ready tomorrow! So I polished off the last of the jar of Kimchi that was in the frig, drinking the juices that remained in the jar. It was a tasty lunch, & the only tea that felt appropriate was Matcha. Creamy, dreamy, & Green!

TeaBrat

wow, you are so domestic!

Terri HarpLady

LOL, Amy, would it surprise you to know that the bok choi & green onions came from my backyard? Once I get the new batch of Kimchi out of the crock & into a jar in the frig (& some in my belly) tomorrow, I’m starting a batch of cultured daikon & ginger. I picked a huge pile of Daikon radishes & turnips yesterday, & there are actually more out there. Pretty much all I do it play & teach music & grow, cook, & eat good food! And drink tea, of course! :D

TeaBrat

Sounds like a pretty good life to me!

I love it! :)

Comments

TeaBrat

wow, you are so domestic!

TeaBrat

Sounds like a pretty good life to me!

I love it! :)

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO