Good morning Steepsterites!

I’m enjoying the 2nd steeping of this lovely Golden Monkey, with its malty sweet potato profile, a nice start to a busy day. I drank the first steeping while I fixed my breakfast. There is also a buttery texture, it’s the ‘sparkly’ sensation I get from some teas, it’s like my taste buds take turns twinkling like stars. I don’t really know how else to describe it, but I like it!

This is a wonderful tea to relax with, hanging around in my ‘roadie’ outfit (jeans & T shirt) before I head out for a very busy day. I have an Electric Harp gig at Whole Foods Grocery from noon til 3:00, where I’ll be dressed in a long red xmasy outfit with what I call Angel Sleeves (the kind that drape down), playing a mix of Holiday music (xmas, Chanukah, classical, peace & snowy weather related), along with my usual mix of Jazz, Rock, Originals, & Blues with vocals. Hopefully I’ll sell a bunch of xmas CD’s so I can buy more tea! (you can get yours at www.harpsinger.net)

After that gig, I’ll grab a bite to eat, change to a long black velvet outfit with draping chiffon sleeves, & go play a church service gig with the choir & orchestra. I’ll be done around 9pm, I think. Just in time to drive to Tony’s & watch SNL!

Thank you, Angel & TeaVivre for this delicious sample!