drank Golden Fleece by Verdant Tea

It was going to be a busy day, so I felt that I should start it off right, by pampering myself a bit. I steeped a mug of this, and while I enjoyed it, I re-steeped the leaves & took it with me to drink in the car. I love the velvety smooth texture of that (I know that is probably a cliche, but it’s true!). I love the way the leaves feel when they are dry, they just feel so amazing! Like spider legs or something. It’s such a rich, buttery, sweet, creamy cup of goodness, I just had to have it this morning. I had an awesome day! My gig at whole foods was fun, the church gig was fun too. I love my life!

gmathis

May be forever before we’re in STL again, but I am making a note to check the Whole Foods event calendar ;)

Terri HarpLady

:D It’ll be a year before I play there probably. They used to have me in more often, but then there were budget cuts, which narrowed it down to xmas time & Earth Day. If you happen to be coming to town the last weekend in January, that’s the weekend of my big annual Birthday Bash gig. I’ll play a mix of styles, both solo & hopefully with some special guests. My most advanced students will play classical sonatas during my breaks, and at least one local artist (who is also an Aquarian) will be doing a large & wonderful inspired painting. She’s amazing http://www.vesnadelevska.com/
Every year is more fun than the last!

Comments

gmathis

Terri HarpLady

Every year is more fun than the last!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO