Don’t laugh…I’m sipping tandem cups of this tea & Spring Harvested Laoshan green, just to see if I can detect a difference.
4 G + 4 oz @ 3 sec (175) = the answer is yes, I can!

The Bilochun has a sweet & nutty taste, with mild greens. It reminds me of when I used to make Congee in my crockpot.
I used a little 1 Qt crock, Here’s the recipe (from Moosewood restaurant New Classics:
3/4 C short grain brown rice
3 C H2O
Plug in the crock & let it go over night while you’re sleeping, or all day.
In the morning, stir in 2 crumpled veggie bullion cubes (Morga or other) and some frozen spinach. Top with any of the following:
soy sauce or fish sauce or coconut aminos
minced garlic, chives, shallots, or green onion, raw or sauteed
cilantro, parsley
toasted nuts, french fried onions
grated ginger, pepper flakes, dash of cayenne
tofu (baked, fried, smoked, or plain) or tempeh
broccoli, or any veggies
Kimpira gobo
Any veggies or protein sources

There’s also an awesome sauce recipe:
in a skillet, sautee in 2 tsp peanut or coconut oil for 4 minutes:
6 minced garlic cloves
1.5 C scallions, thinly sliced
(diced up or grated ginger, my addition)
Add & stir for 1 or 2 mins:
1/2 C soy sauce
3 T Mirin
remove from heat & add:
1/2 C minced cilantro (opt)
1/4 tsp black pepper

Put some Congee in your bowl, spoon some sauce on it, and top with toasted cashews! YUM! Have a baked sweet potato along side or for dessert, with melted coconut butter, sprinkled liberally with cinnamon!

So, to return to my comparison, the Bilochun is sweeter, more like the above recipe, with nuttiness and light grain flavors. The Spring green is a much more savory, green beany brew, but also delicious.